Contour Light Instructions and Recommendations
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment to fill out some paperwork. Below are some instructions to help ensure best results and contraindications. If you have any questions, please contact us A.S.A.P.
- Try to refrain from eating 2 hours before and after treatment
- Drink at least 2 glasses of water before and after your treatment
- Refrain from lotions, creams, or makeup if possible. These can hamper the light’s ability to penetrate the skin.
- Wear a bathing suit or just undergarments if you are comfortable with that keeping in mind that wherever you want to lose inches the light has to be shining on the skin. We will also be doing a full 3D body scan and any loose or baggy clothes can hamper those results.
- Please wear your hair up or bring something to put your hair up to ensure the body scan is as accurate as possible.
- Please click this link to make an account at https://register.fit3d.com this will be where you will get all the information from your body composition scan.
- The patient must be 18 or older
- Does not have active cancer or cancer that has been in remission for less than a year
- Does not have HIV/AIDS
- Does not have Hepatitis C or D
- Does not have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Does not have a pacemaker